Freelance Seo Consultant UK Who are you?
My name is Soni Bharti and I am a professional SEO consultant. I am a freelance SEO consultant and digital trafficker in the UK, and I do Seo consulting work for companies or individuals who are located throughout the UK and also outside of the UK.
I do not offer miracles, just work, a lot of work well done. Respecting the Google guidelines and avoiding any penalty.
In a short time, your website will be positioned at the top of Google and Your business will receive constant traffic from customers interested in your product or service.
- I work with the best keywords used by Google users related to your business, in this way we will connect with users interested in your products or services.
- I constantly monitor the positions of your keywords, which allows us to know the evolution of the positioning of your website constantly and correct the strategy.
- I continuously develop and adapt the contents of your website to optimize SEO positioning and allow both users and Google to fully understand what your website offers.
- I continuously monitor the internal factors and code of your website, correcting errors and optimizing with good technical SEO, the loading speed of your website and other SEO factors on SITE.
- I will design and develop a content strategy that attracts the interest of new users and potential customers, offering them interesting content that will answer their queries on Google.
- I will register your business or optimize it if you already have it active in Google My Bussiness, allowing users of searches and Google maps to see your business and can interact with it.
- I will design and develop a link building strategy that achieves quality links to your website, capable of increasing your reputation and authority vis-à-vis Google and your website visitors.
- Every month you will receive a detailed report on the evolution of the positioning of your main keywords in searches on PCs and mobiles. In addition to the evolution of the visibility of your website.
WHY HIRE ME AS AN SEO CONSULTANT in UK?
Improving the SEO of your website for your e-commerce
Positioning a website requires technical knowledge that only a freelance UK SEO consultant can provide. A freelancer worker must adapt to the needs of the e-commerce with which he works, websites of this type must attract customers thanks to an SEO optimized position, so that they attract customers naturally. A freelance SEO consultant UK It is the perfect solution to achieve this, however, finding a suitable professional is not easy. SEO and project go hand in hand. Positioning a website requires a series of knowledge that goes beyond the tactics and techniques that affect SEO as such. To start, it is necessary for a freelancer worker specialized in SEO to assess the state of your website. We must identify the strengths and deficiencies of the page itself so that we can optimize those aspects that are positive, repair the components that weigh down the positioning and include tactics that have to do with positioning the web and that are not being carried out. SEO web positioning begins with a prior evaluation. Once we know the state of the web, it is time to establish tactics and strategies that allow us to achieve our goals. Not all positioning projects are the same, so an SEO consultancy must be prepared to take on all kinds of challenges. A Freelance SEO consultant UK helps us to know the state of our website or e-commerce, however, these websites need intense subsequent work that is continually updated. Improving the SEO position is a matter of knowing the web, the search engine, the company and the public. By managing these variables we can ensure that an online store achieves better results, both economically and in terms of visits and other criteria related to the website itself. One of the advantages of web SEO is that we can measure absolutely everything. Each of the statistics that affect our website is registered and can be analyzed, however, it requires the professional work of an expert SEO UK to take advantage of this type of information. Improving a website improves its positioning, so the work, both internal and external referring to the web, must be carried out by an expert freelance consultant.
SEO freelances as consulting and technical positioning
Knowing the public and the search engine in which we want to position ourselves, usually, Google is also essential. Marketing has long told us that we cannot compel the public to follow us, it is easier to be present where the public awaits us, and today the public is on the internet, specifically Google. An SEO freelancer UK must know Google, keep updated and manage the tools that will allow him to position the web SEO of a client in relation to any change that the search engine proposes. Knowing the public is also necessary, the SEM or positioning of payment is based on reaching the user through keywords, an SEO project that includes pay per click must begin with the exhaustive analysis of the public regarding our sector.
As an expert freelance SEO consultant, We also want to help you optimize your SEM campaigns and help you improve. In any case, regardless of the type of project we are carrying out, the ultimate objective of any SEO campaign is to improve the SEO position of a website, so that it generates more traffic and receives more visits, this will translate into more sales in most cases. But positioning a website is not easy, it requires an expert freelance SEO consultant, able to update your knowledge and carry out a job tailored to the needs of each company. From our SEO page web positioning we not only help you optimize your website, we also give you the best tips so you can find a freelance SEO consultant adapted to the needs of your online store so that your visibility on Google increases through an SEO position appropriate to your expectations. Organic positioning and SEM may seem enough to position a website, however, an SEO project must include other specific tasks such as content strategy, social media or web design. If we want to obtain the benefits of a professional SEO, the freelance SEO consultant must handle all these aspects of the positioning.
TECHNICAL CONSULTING BASED ON REAL FACTS
Experience in more than 5 years in the SEO-SEM and Online Reputation Sector working with both individuals and companies, where I have learned everything necessary to grow your project on the internet, and because I like to be up to date in my work and I do not stop to learn. I also have accreditations and qualifications as a professional freelance SEO specialist in UK.
Did you know…
- If you hire my SEO expert services in UKyou will generate more visibility, and therefore you will get more clients and more income.
- Apart from working as your freelance best SEO consultant in UK, I am going to guide you and teach you how to do it yourself, that is, it is a service in which I execute and teach you so that you do not depend on third parties.
- If you do not hire me, you will lose the opportunity to have a recognized business, to generate contacts, to receive proposals and to generate more clients. Visibility is nowadays a very difficult thing to achieve and a business without visits is a project destined to fail.
FAQs – SEO Consultant UK
SEO, Search Engine Optimization in English, is a discipline of digital marketing whose function is to detect, correct and optimize different elements within a web page so that different search engines such as Google, Bing, etc. they can read them correctly and thus reach the first page of results.
An SEO consultant is a professional with extensive experience optimizing web pages and whose functions are focused on the use of techniques that favor the optimization of a website, with the aim that it reaches the first positions within the results pages of the different seekers.
The fees of an SEO consultant vary depending on the experience of the professional, as well as the difficulty and estimated work hours according to the project to be carried out. If you need more information, contact me.
As the best SEO specialist in USA, I do not have fixed prices established, but I study each of the projects that come to me through the contact form and respond in a personalized way.
An SEO audit is a complete analysis of the current state of a web page, in terms of web positioning. Therefore, it is a fundamental and mandatory step for any SEO agency or consultant.
The objective of carrying out this audit is to know exhaustively how the SEO positioning of your website is. For this, both internal and external SEO aspects are analyzed that can negatively affect the visibility of your website.
SEO Audit discovers errors and problems of your web page but also helps to find possible solutions to the problems found.
SEO On Page is the optimization that every SEO consultant can carry out within a web page to improve their organic positioning.
The vast majority of projects hire an SEO Consultant after spending time on the internet and not seeing results.
As Google, itself states, SEO On Page is made up of hundreds of factors that need to be optimized for the page to rank. The most important and that every SEO Agency or Consultant must take into account are:
1. Snippets: SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions
2. Web Semantics: Keywords and Internal Links (Interlinking)
3. Page content: Titles (H1, H2 …), keyword density, URLs … etc.
4. Images: Exact size, reduced image weight, and ALT attributes.
5. WPO: Website load speed.
In order to gain visibility on the Internet, the first thing you must do is index the content on a web page. But, not all the content on a page has to be indexed.
The job of an SEO Consultant is to make Google index only those contents that you want to position and avoid pages that do not provide great information. Thus, the tracking budget that your page has is focused on tracking those that are vital to the business.
To improve indexing, every SEO Agency or Consultant should work on:
1. Sitemap: Suggests Google to index.
2. Robot.txt: Tells Google not to index.
3. Interlinking: helps improve Google’s crawling of a web page.
or Google, the experience that users have with your website is essential. Therefore, that your page loads quickly and is responsive, that is, it adapts to any device, is essential.
For this reason, an SEO Consultant must detect if there are elements that negatively affect the user experience or slow down the Web and correct everything in their power.
Google measures the popularity and relevance of Web pages based on the links that point to it. The more links and the higher the quality of these links, the more important the Web is to Google.
Because of this, every SEO Agency or Consultant must work to gain links to the most interesting pages to position for a Web page. Some of the Linkbuilding techniques most used by SEO Consultants are:
1. Guest Posting
2. Links on related pages
3. Buy links
Web positioning is one of the channels with the highest ROI (return on investment). This means that investing in SEO to improve the position of a website or online store will mean an increase in the benefits obtained by it. But doing SEO is not easy, certain technical knowledge is needed to carry out a correct strategy that drives visits to the website.
Therefore, it is advisable to hire the SEO freelance services in USA, who have such knowledge.
It is also important that, although you are an SEO specialist USA, you have transversal knowledge in digital marketing, because certain actions can be complementary to other areas. Furthermore, SEO is constantly evolving so it would be too presumptuous to claim that someone is in possession of 100% knowledge on the subject.
Get Free SEO Analysis?
If you need an SEO consultant in UK do not hesitate to contact me, and you have already taken the first step.